4/18/11

BOISE STATE BRONCOS BIRTHDAY CAKE!


This was another auction cake . . . made for my friend and PEO sister Carolyn and her family, several of whom were having birthdays, all of whom LOVE Boise State. :o) So I got to decorate another cake in MY favorite colors! LOL, did you know, I am THEIR BIGGEST FAN EVER! Well, now ya do. I super heart the BSU Broncos. Oh right, about the cake . . . Well, it's two tiers, 2 layers each, of vanilla cake with chocolate mousse filling and all buttercream frosting. Design is freehanded. Ok? OK! Now,
GO GO GO BIG BLUE! FIGHT FIGHT BSU!!! Gooooooooooo Broncos!

Click here to see all my BSU Broncos cakes, and thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. HI! I am new to cake making. I love it as well. One of my clients loves this cake, so I think I'll make my own version of it. Pretty cool. I'm on FB "Jen's quirky cakes" if you want to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my cakes! They are fun to make. The more you do, the more you'll learn. Good luck!

      Delete