12/25/12

Penguin "Snowman" Christmas Cake

Fun little Christmas cake for a friends daughters choir fundraiser! Once again, I got to choose the design, as long as it was Christmas, which is my very favorite way to decorate a cake. Penguins are always a favorite, and I received lots of compliments on this one. I did search some cake photos online and then tweeked a cute one that I saw here: Link to Penguin Cake Photo I did change mine up, the snow penguin is all my own . . . brilliant, right? LOL
It's chocolate cake, raspberry filling, buttercream frosting and marshmallow fondant accents, and hopefully tasted as good as it was cute!


 
Isn't the little guy below adorable? I completely took that idea from the same photo as is linked above.

 
My 18 yr old 6'5" son has a thing for penguins. Cute, right? LOL. Anyway, he wanted me to make him one. I turned him down, but then changed my mind and made the below cutie and sent him text photo of it. He loved it. I guess you're never too old for a little penguin fun. ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment