2/23/14

Baseball Celebration

Made this cake as a fundraiser donation, which is not my favorite thing to do. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to support a cause when it's a good cause and I'm able, but this cake was requested for a dessert auction people just don't realize what custom cakes are worth, how much time and effort goes into them. This one was no different, went for a fairly low bid, but I did have the satisfaction of knowing it went to some great people. :) And I did like how the cake turned out, so still had that satisfaction. But if you want to ask me to donate a cake, be aware I will probably turn down future requests for that type of auction. I'll be happy to make you something simpler, if I have the time and means, perhaps.
This cake is red velvet, with cream cheese filling and marshmallow fondant, hand cut, accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment