3/25/11

DELICIOUS Rocky Mountain High School Baseball Cake

Mmm mmm mmm. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Mmmmmmm. Add some raspberry filling sandwiched inbetween chocolate mousse under chocolate fudge and I believe you have something real special.
I think this would be a very delicious cake, but I didn't get to taste it, lol. It's 2 layers of chocolate fudge cake (with pudding AND sour cream) and chocolate mousse AND raspberry filling, with chocolate fudge frosting and buttercream accents. The baseball and logo are free-handed with buttercream frosting. :o) Here's what the cake taker said: "Hi Cathy! We actually bid on this cake at the auction and it was quite deilicious!!" (I know that she meant delicious, I will take it any way you want to spell it, ha ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment