2/24/11

For a baby shower :o). Teapot and cup are made of rice krispy treat covered in buttercream frosting. The baby in the cup (which my children told me was "Gross! You're going to drink the baby?" lol) is made of just buttercream. The 11" x 15" cake is triple chocolate fudge with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. It was a very tasty combo, if I do say so myself! I have to say, I LOVE RICE KRISPY TREATS and the multitude of things you can sculpt from them. :o) I know that the cake purists out there will say that if it's not cake it doesn't count, but I say if you can sculpt it and eat it and it looks and tastes great then by all means DO IT! I will continue to use rice krispy treat on many more cakes, I'm sure. This one was loved by the mom to be (a tea drinker, of course) and that is what makes me the happiest about the cakes I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment