5/25/15

Tiffany Blue and Coral Graduation Cake


On the morning of this graduation party, I was sitting around at home with not a lot to do and not being very industrious. I had been thinking I should've made a graduation cake for the party girl, and wondered if they would still let me. So I asked the grad and she was thrilled. Since I only had a few hours, 4-5 really, I got right to work. I kept it simple, but I loved the color scheme of Tiffany blue and coral, which made it fun automatically. I made the fondant flower first so that it could dry and I made it as thin as possible, so it would dry more quickly. The piped roses are super simple, but so sweet and pretty. I added a few silver edible pearls and VOILA! I loved the charming look it had, and it looked great with her party decor.








No comments:

Post a Comment