5/26/16

Pink and Gold Princess Cake with Crown

This is for a good friend's baby girl, who still thinks she is a princess and really wanted a gold and pink cake, ha ha. WITH a crown, no less.i was more than happy to oblige, although the gold was a giant PAIN. I could have photographed my first attempt and turned it into a Pinterest FAIL, as that's what it was, lol. But I just scraped that off and started over…this fun cake is Neapolitan zebra on the inside(chocolate, strawberry and vanilla in case you forgot what Neapolitan was, lol), amazing cream cheese filling (I really think it is) and buttercream icing, with additional accents of gold glitter sugar, edible gold dust, edible gold spray and edible gold flakes. I have no idea how all that gold tastes, but at least she had the sparkles she desired for her party! And the CROWN. It's marshmallow fondant, hand shaped and decorated with gold paint, gold glitter and edible silver draggees.




No comments:

Post a Comment