2/14/16

Cheers! 21st Birthday Cake with Beer Mugs

Wow-Time has been FLYING by and I have been so busy that I have clearly neglected getting this blog updated. Can't believe I haven't posted a THING since September! Well, I HAVE made cakes since then, so bear with me while I spend a little time adding posts today. . . I have 5 months to make up for!

I'll start off with the 21st birthday cake for my second oldest . . . Since his birthday was clear back in August, it's about time, lol. I've always found it difficult to find creative ways to decorate chocolate covered cakes, especially for men. For his 21st, though, beer mugs seemed appropriate so that's what I went with. :)

His cake was his favorite: yellow with chocolate filling and chocolate frosting. Basic, but if that's what makes them happy, so be it. :) The beer mugs and 21 atop the cake are marshmallow fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment