12/1/10

Oregon State Beavers Birthday Cake

This one is a two layer triple chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and buttercream frosting. I free-handed the design. This was a fun cake to make! For those of you who don't know me, I am a HUGE Boise State Bronco fan. :o) My brother went to Oregon State, so he's of course a Beaver fan. When our mom asked me to make this cake for him I couldn't resist a little friendly ribbing, hee hee. So I hid the BSU Bronco on the back.


It was great fun, he didn't see it until I was showing him that I had a good photo of his cake on my camera, then said I had one of the back too . . . the look on his face was priceless, ha ha! He said "You didn't!" and spun that cake around so fast . . . so worth it! GO BRONCOS!!!! LOL


If you got to this page hoping to see real BSU Bronco cakes, you can CLICK HERE to see my other Boise State cakes! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment